MENU

Slide

Friday, January 11, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


Hello guuuuuuys!
Met up with rocky for dinner and to get the raw copies
of my photoshoot pictures 2 days ago.
Went to Suki sushi and had dinner,
And it's like damn funny. I think i laughed my appetite away.

Excited to see my bubblegum highlights?
HAHAHAHAS! it's so so kinky!
And again, i'm not allowed to smile. -.-

http://www.purecolorstudio.com/
Lucus Wang was the one who cut and dyed my hair.
Both Lucus and Jerry Yu did the styling for the photoshoot.
It's funny cos the name lucas reminds me of my boy's
stupid mini pincher who likes to hump people! (eeeewww)










And BY THE WAY, I'm not Naked in the pictures below.
So if these as-if-i'm-naked pictures
would hurt your dear precious eyes
Please frigging don't scroll down okay!

I was just messing around with bobby on msn that
i'm actually stark naked when i took these pictures.
And he was like, "wth, your boyf don't mind meh!"
HAHAHAHAS! So guilible, silly! :x



And of cos, if i return home with that bubblegum pink highlight,
I'll be sweep out of my very doorstep,
so i got my purple highlights again!
Purple again, why always purple!
So after dye, pose, snap, pose, snap again!




One of the Zona Felice advertisment shots
2 months ago that i've just received.




I bought like 3 pairs of heels yesterday.
I'm like so dead.

School tmr, 6more hours left to sleep.
Sleeeeepyhead me, Goodnight all! (:

No comments: